Reversing videos backward has taken the digital world by storm. The reason behind this is pretty understandable. It gives content creators a new twist to express their creativity on platforms like Instagram and TikTok.
However, many iPhone users hit a wall when they realize their expensive phones don’t offer this seemingly simple feature.
It’s frustrating, isn’t it? You’ve captured the perfect clip but are unable to visualize it as an impressive backward play. In fact, the limited functionalities of apps like Snapchat and even the robust iMovie on iOS can make video reversing nearly impossible.
So, if you’re looking for an easy way to reverse your videos on your iPhone without causing you a headache, this article is for you.
Here, you’ll discover two methods to reverse a video on an iPhone: 1) with the help of specialized apps and 2) without relying on any app at all.
Let’s dive in!
With the hundreds of video reversing apps available on the App Store, finding the right one to reverse a video can be a daunting task.
Our favorite is InShot due to its straightforward and simple interface. So, let’s see how to reverse a video using InShot.
Reverse a Video on iPhone Using InShot App
InShot has a number of editing features designed for modern-day content creators. Its video editing feature is one of the standout features to help you with swift editing capabilities for sharing across your favorite social media channels. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can use this app:
- First, download and launch the InShot app.
- Choose “Video” from the menu
- Now, select the “Create new” section.
- Pick your desired video that you’d like to reverse.
- Click on “Canvas” and then decide on the frame or size ratio. If you’re unsure where you’ll be sharing the video, opt for “No Frame”.
- Select the option ‘Reverse’ as shown in the image and it’s done!
Ever thought of playing a video backward without the hustle of app downloads? Good news – you can reverse videos right on your iPhone using web-based platforms. Here’s a detailed guide that stand out in this regard:
Steps to follow:
- Access EZgif through your web browser.
- Select the “Video Reverser” from the menu list
- Either upload your video directly from your iPhone or input a direct link to the video. Note: The video shouldn’t exceed 120 MB.
- Progress to select your preferences like muting the audio and choosing a video format. Once set, proceed with the “Reverse Video” option.
- Upon reversal completion, you can preview, play, and download the edited video to suit your intentions.
Without a doubt, a reverse effect in videos offers a fresh and engaging twist. While iPhones may not inherently support this function, there are ways to bridge this gap. Above we have mentioned the two most commonly used app-based and browser-centric methods so that you can seamlessly reverse videos on your iPhones. Hope this article is helpful for you!
Must Read: 5 Simple Ways to Hide Apps on iPhone